Period Patch Limited has created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our site. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
PART ONE: ALL VISITORS TO WWW.BEYOUONLINE.CO.UK ARE PROMISED THAT
- Period Patch Limited will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your website visit or product/service purchase or visit to our business will be treated as confidential.
- All orders or bookings placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
PART TWO: HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- To place an order, make a booking or enter a promotion, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- For our ‘customers’, we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use in stores or on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- We will consider you as a ‘customer’ for 13 months since the date of your last order/booking. If you do not order/book within 13 months you will automatically be opted out of receiving our direct marketing.
- If you order again from us after 13 months and have not opted out, we have a legitimate interest to re-commence sending you marketing communications about our products and services.
- You can opt out of these messages at any time by contacting our team at email@example.com.
- We may use personal and profile data to tailor your experience on our interactive services.
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- Accordingly, Period Patch Limited would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
- For people who have registered on our website but haven’t yet bought any of our products and services, we will ask for your consent to process your data before we send you marketing offers.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- We request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 13 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
- Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
PART THREE: HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY DATA?
- We’ll normally hold onto your data if you’re a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
PART FOUR: YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email: email@example.com
Or write to: Lyndon House, F10, RMY, 62 Hagley Road, B16 8PE
PART FIVE: COOKIES
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on the Website. These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behaviour.
For your convenience we’ve provided links to the cookie management page for the most popular web browsers:
More information about cookies
These websites includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
PART SIX: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our company terms & conditions can be viewed here from the link below.
PART SEVEN: CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority and Period Patch Limited data protection representative.
The details for the latter are:
Data Protection firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyndon House, F10, RMY, 62 Hagley Road, B16 8PE
This document was last updated on June 29, 2018