Since we launched our first product last summer, our little start-up has grown quickly! From new members joining the team here in the BeYou office to launching on Cult Beauty and upcoming partnerships with national high street retailers (!!) - things are really taking off for us, and we’d like to thank you all for your support on our continuing journey. As you hopefully know by now, our goals are so much more than to simply sell our products (though we’re so glad you like them!) - we are on a mission to spread the message of positivity, togetherness and female empowerment, and we couldn’t be happier you’ve chosen to come along for the ride!
Growth like this must come with some change however, and you may have received some emails from us recently which highlight some of the updates we need to make to the business in order for us to continue to grow at the speed we have been doing. We will always aim to be as transparent as possible with you, so we thought we’d write a post which explains the changes in a little more detail including why we have had to make them and how this may affect you, so read on to get up to speed on what’s new with BeYou!
The price of both a one-time purchase of patches and a subscription has now increased as follows:
- One-Time Purchase - From £6.99 to £7.99
- Subscription - From £4.99 per pack to £5.99 per pack - but read on to find out how you can still get yours for £4.99 if you haven’t yet signed up to our amazing subscription service!
Why is this happening?
One of the most frequent questions we get from customers is ‘When can I buy the patches on the high street?’. The great news is, as we grow as a company (thanks to you guys and your support!) we have now been able to build relationships with national retailers so our patches will be more widely available soon. In order for this to happen however, retailers will take something called ‘margin’ from products they sell and for us to continue to be able to make the products you love, we need to increase the price slightly to account for this.
The good news!
To thank our loyal customers who have already subscribed and helped us get to where we are today, we will freeze the price of their subscriptions at £4.99 per pack/month. The good news is, we will also honour this for all new subscribers who sign up until the end of September*, so if you are a frequent customer now is the perfect time to sign up!
Additionally, our subscription always had free 2nd class delivery which meant delivery times were more varied. Our subscription will now have FREE 1st class delivery with Royal Mail meaning in most cases you should receive them the day after your subscription renews!
Why should I subscribe?
- Cheaper - £4.99 per pack per month rather than £7.99
- TOTAL control(!) – You have total control over you subscription. Skip months, change the delivery date, or cancel any time... all from within your dashboard!
- Tailored to your needs - Adjust your plan to receive extra packs per month based on your usage, or even one pack every few months if you don’t use all of the patches on each cycle
But don’t just listen to us - listen to the thousands of women who swear by BeYou patches!
‘I found BeYou in January and started using the strips... I haven't stopped since! I’m really into natural pain relief and I’m not a huge fan of taking tablets if I don’t have to. So BeYou was just a blessing in disguise!’ Emma, Dundee
‘I suffer with PCOS (very irregular periods) and when I do get a period I get terrible pains! And this is why BeYou has changed my life! These patches have been a game changer!’ Jaid, Liverpool
‘I first saw BeYou patches on Instagram and thought I’d give them a try! I’ve been using them for months now and they work so amazing for me. Especially on my 9 hour shifts, constantly on my feet’ Cerys, Essex
What’s next for BeYou?
- We’ve already mentioned it, but we’re about to embark on some really exciting partnerships with online and high street retailers - meaning you can get your favourite BeYou products whenever and wherever you need them!
- New products, and lots of them! Innovation has always been super important to us and we’ve got lots of amazing products launching soon - all natural and science-backed, of course!
- We’ve already donated to a number of Red Box Projects up and down the UK, and our Black Friday Fund donated all of the profits from Black Friday towards the petition which resulted in menstrual education in schools becoming mandatory. We haven’t stopped there though - in the background we’ve been working on a pretty amazing initiative (if we say so ourselves) which will not only empower women but help those most in need. Stay tuned for this - we think you’ll love it!
As always, if you have any questions or issues at all feel free to reach out to the team!
Thanks for being part of our journey so far - onwards and upwards.
The BeYou team x
*Price of subscription will increase to £5.99 per pack, per month at 00.01am on Tuesday 1st October 2019